Friday, April 22, 2016

God Can Use You - Yes, You

Guys, I'm a normal young gal. I've implied this a bunch but recently I've noticed a handful of people treat me differently simply because I'm in the broadcasting industry. I've had a couple people walk up to me and freak out because I'm "THE VOICE" they hear when they tune into the radio. It's fun and it's cool to be recognized by strangers I've never met but, at the same time, it's nothing a person can allow get to their head simply because I am normal. Yes, my voice is heard across the state but I go through life just like anyone else. Believe it or not, the very voice you hear on the radio, is the voice of a gal who has struggles, has tears, laughter, a family, friends, and a life of her own. I'm one of you. I am no different.
I may have a voice that is heard by more but my goal in life is to make people smile and bring a chuckle into someones daily life as they are listening to the radio. And guess what? You can do the same exact thing sitting exactly where you are, with the very same job that you have, with the family and friends that you hang around, and with the very resources you have right in front of you.
Whoever you are, wherever you are, and for whomever, you are just as capable to bring a smile and laughter to this world as I am.
And that my friends, is how I am.....just....like....you.
Mark 16:15 states, "And then he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone." Notice how the verse says nothing about "who" can go out in the world and bring lightness? That's literally because that verse was written for anyone and everyone.
With that being said, go out into the world right where you are. You can be the light in the darkness no matter who, where, what, why, or how.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment